The Entrepreneur’s COVID-19 Playbook
A free guide to stimulus money, tax breaks, and legal tips to help you survive and thrive during the pandemic.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
How to tap into the $2 trillion stimulus CARES Act.
- Forgivable loans from the Paycheck Protection Program to keep your team on the payroll in the next 2 months
- Emergency grants and loans from the Economic Injury Disaster Program to fund operations
How to access new tax breaks.
- Personal – student loan payment suspension, retirement account withdrawals, and expanded unemployment benefits
- Business – employee retention tax credits, deferment of payroll tax, employee education assistance
How to rethink your legal strategy.
- Expansion of required paid sick leave for your employees under the Emergency Family Medical Leave Expansion Act
- Force majeure and the doctrine of impracticability in your contracts