This is the future of law.
- Counsel: unlimited calls and emails with an attorney.
- Contracts: drafting your essential contracts and reviewing inbound contracts.
- Compliance: equity management and corporate governance.
$2,000 / mo
$4,000 / mo
$8,000 / mo
General Counsel serves 99% of my legal needs and I’ll never be surprised by a legal bill.
|Unlimited Calls / Emails|
|Contract Reviews Per Month||2||6||10|
|Master Service Agreement|
|Independent Contractor Agreement|
|Confidential Information and Invention Assignment Agreement|
|Terms of Service|
|Stock Option Grant|
|Ready to Raise|
|Annual Legal Audit|
|B Corp Certification|
|Cap Table Management|
General Counsel can save your company up to:
Everything we needed was in the package. It was a no brainer.
As an entrepreneur I have a billion fires to put out. With General Counsel, legal is one I don’t have to deal with.
A lot of bigger firms don’t take the time to invest in explaining and educating you. Westaway met me at my comfort level.
Close deals fast. The billable hour incentivizes to over-lawyer every deal and slow down your momentum. By having a clear understanding of your specific needs, we focus on negotiating the issues that really matter. Our approach results in less back and forth, so that you can close deals quickly and move forward.
General Counsel helps us empower our sales team to close deals fast.
MANOJ DADLANI| CEO, COSMOSID
- Launch is best for Pre-seed Startups, Solo Consultants, Small Agencies, and Small and Growing Businesses.
- Grow is best for Seed Stage Startups, Boutique Consulting Firms, Boutique Agencies, Mid-sized Businesses.
- Scale is best for Series A / B Startups, Consulting Firms, Agencies, Mature Businesses.
Our cost savings are based on the price to get the services on a per-project basis here at Westaway. If numbers excite you, check out this Google Sheet that gives an itemized breakdown for each General Counsel Plan. All calculations are based on our publicly available transparent pricing list averaged over 12 months. Of course, keep in mind that our prices tend to be 20-40% less than most startup law firms, so the cost savings compared to those firms will be significantly greater.
Contract review includes reviewing, editing and negotiating any contract that is 20 pages or less with any counterparty.